She was one of the first Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioners in the UK (1 of 10). She followed her 3 year training in the Feldenkrais Method with Mia Segal, Moshe’s first pupil since 1957 and is a member of the Feldenkrais Guild UK.
Marguerite’s way of working is with the help of these methods, to give you a means whereby you can feel freedom in movement again and learn how to apply it daily by yourself without effort. Some of her experience in these fields include:
- Working with professional performers and musicians, prominent musicians in the Netherlands and Great Britain including the Sheffield Youth Orchestra
- Working alongside music&singing coaches to encourage a more useful result for the performer
- Practical knowledge of voice training
- Working alongside Speech Therapists and Physiotherapists in several central London Hospitals, including: The Chelsea and Westminster hospital, Charing Cross and Cromwell hospitals
- Working with parents and their children
- Group classes and workshops
- Working with the NHS and launching a trial pack for back pain; read the full British Medical Journal report on its success
- The Alexander Technique and the Feldenkrais for horse back riders and their horses
- Making corporate visits to companies in need of ergonomic advice and introductory lessons
Marguerite has explored a collection of disciplines some of which are; Meditation, Fasciatherapy, Buteyko method, Cantienica, strengthening pelvic floor.